Plano Texas Real Estate Foreclosures Attorney
Lender – Borrower – Non judicial Foreclosures and Deficiencies
In today’s volatile economic environment, Borrowers often face difficulty in meeting their loan obligations. Conversely, some Lenders try to take advantage of these Borrowers – sometimes even Borrowers who are not in default. As a Board Certified Attorney in both Residential Real Estate Law and Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Unell can assist you in the negotiating and enforcing of the provisions of your Note and Deed of Trust.
Mr. Unell has extensive experience representing either side, the Lender or the Borrower, from the notice of default through the process of conducting or defending a non-judicial foreclosure. In addition, he has litigated wrongful foreclosure issues in Collin, Dallas, Denton and Tarrant County concerning not only mortgage foreclosures but also tax foreclosure sales and execution foreclosure sales.
Mr. Unell approaches each dispute or negotiation with a commitment to effectively, efficiently and economically represent your interests. When you retain the services of Mr. Unell, you will deal directly with him. This one-on-one relationship assures your concerns will be heard and understood. Each matter is carefully analyzed to determine how best to maximize your upside and minimize your cost and exposure.
Listed below are some of the services offered for both Residential and Commercial eviction cases:
- Negotiating a workout on past due payments on the Note;
- Interpreting the clauses in the Deed of Trust;
- Representing the Lender in a non-judicial Foreclosure;
- Examining the legality of the non-judicial foreclosure procedures by the Lender;
- Demanding an accounting from the Lender;
- Pursing the resulting deficiency from the Substitute Trustee’s Sale;
- Defending a suit seeking recovery of a deficiency from the Borrower;
- Attacking the underlying Judgment from an Execution Foreclosure Sale; and
- Assisting with the Owner’s Right of Redemption in a Tax Foreclosure Sale
Conveniently located in Plano, Texas, we serve the entire Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. If you are in need of a highly qualified commercial or residential real estate lawyer, contact Dallas real estate attorney John S. Unell today. Experience Matters.